Living Laughing and Loving Like Littlefield's

Living Laughing and Loving Like Littlefield's

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Learning for Later

My lovely parents gave us two bikes to use while we're at college. The only catch was we had to fix them. Dallin wasn't worried, of course, he has fixed lots of bikes in his time. Whoo! That means I'm off the hook, right? Wrong....he made me do it because I have never changed a bike tire before. He also said I should learn in case he dies....what the heck!? I'm not going to be riding a bike if he dies. I'll buy a nice car with all the money he is going to leave me! It is actually pretty easy and now I know how to do it! And I couldn't help but notice the similarities of Dallin and my Dad. They never let me just be the little girl who doesn't know anything. I always have to "learn for later". So I did, and now if "Dallin dies" I can change the bike tire all by myself.

Love,
The Littlefields





No comments:

Post a Comment