Living Laughing and Loving Like Littlefield's

Living Laughing and Loving Like Littlefield's

Friday, May 9, 2014

The BEST recipe's I've found so far

So, it's no secret that I hate cooking. It takes too long and the list of ingredients I know could be compared to a kindergartner; however, I know a good recipe when I see one. I've found two so far. Don't laugh. I'm only 3 months into this cooking thing. These are the perfect amount for two (and left-overs) and SUPER cheap! Here are my two favorites.

Aunt Haley's Recipe

1 c. Chili
1 c. Tomato soup
1 pkg. Noodles (any kind but I like the twisty ones)
1 c. Cheese

Mix everything together and sprinkle with cheese. Cook in oven at 375 for 20 minutes. DONE!

Tater-tot Casserole 

2 c. Cream of chicken soup
12 oz. Sour cream
1 pkg. Tater-tots
1/2 lb Ground beef

Mix cream of chicken soup and sour cream. Lay tater-tots on the bottom of the pan, then sprinkle the meat over that. Then add the soup. Cook at 350 for 45 minutes.

Enjoy! These seriously are the best :)

Love,
The Littlefields

No comments:

Post a Comment