Living Laughing and Loving Like Littlefield's

Living Laughing and Loving Like Littlefield's

Friday, May 9, 2014

Moving On to More

Well first of all I have to give a big thank you to BYU Radio for the last 3 years. It's been so much fun and I've learned more there than school it feels like. Here is my amazing team! We got along like siblings :)


Now, moving on to my new job....well I have nothing to say about it yet besides that I am excited and anxious. I'll be a college admissions representative and talk to high school students about enrolling. It's Broadview University in West Jordan. It sounds great! And the best part is the pay! Speaking of.... Dallin and I can upgrade our phones....and change carriers and plans. Ugh, what a hassle. If YOU have any suggestions they are more than welcome because there are so many options I don't know what to do.

Here is what we have found out so far.

My favorite is Net10. We can get the both of us on unlimited data, talk and text for $85/month. The only catch is we have to buy iPhones...but that could be as low as $450 (if I get a used iPhone 4 and he gets a iPhone 5s) .

If we go with Verizon and attach to my parents plan then we could get iPhones for $100 and pay $90 a month, but I don't know if that will fly.

Or At&t and just have Dallin get an iPhone for $60 a month, and I get a dumb phone still...which I'll be working so hard I think I need a pay off too. :)

SO that leaves us...deciding...

Love,
The Littlefields

No comments:

Post a Comment