Living Laughing and Loving Like Littlefield's

Living Laughing and Loving Like Littlefield's

Monday, April 28, 2014

Gratitude and Graduation

It's been an amazing last few years. So many friendships and knowledge has come out of BYU and this wonderful institution will forever have a close place to my heart. I will never forget the people that have blessed my life during the last four years. College wasn't easy, but the people that were around me during this time made it feel a lot more like home. 

Change is the worst, but I've got great things to look forward to. I am going to be an College Admissions Representative for Broadview University in West Jordan, and I'll start on my Master's there soon as well. Who knows when kids will come, or when we'll be completely out of debt, or when I'll have a six pack, but I'm confident one of those three will actually happen. :) 

Here are some picks of the milestone marker.

Love,
The Littlefields







No comments:

Post a Comment