Living Laughing and Loving Like Littlefield's

Living Laughing and Loving Like Littlefield's

Friday, December 20, 2013

Our New Place!


It wasn't exactly like we remembered; however, we love it! It's super small, and was built FOREVER ago! It's nice and cozy and everything two poor newlywed college kids should live in! I definitely have a lot of cleaning and decorating to do! I plan to play on the vintage theme. Here is some pictures from our first visit! 

The kitchen! I don't know where we will put a table...but there is a lot of cupboard space!
Our living room! So small, maybe a love seat will fit?


 The bedroom! Hole in the wall included!

                                               
     All Dallin had to say about this one is "where is my cleaning brush?" :)


2 comments:

  1. I was busting a gut through this whole tour! You two are so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What memories you will make. It will be so fun. Love you and can't wait to see you all.

    ReplyDelete