Living Laughing and Loving Like Littlefield's

Living Laughing and Loving Like Littlefield's

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Wedding Registry Checklist and Comparisons

First of all, I want to say that registering at Target was 1,000 times easier than Walmart! Target had a beautiful checklist that helped me know where to start and what to get. It cut my time looking for things in half, and I know that I didn't miss anything! They were also way better on quickly adding things. Walmart had a 5 second wait time that changed the page so I ended up adding 20 things to the "cart" rather than the registry. Target's search engine was more efficient. They had it so it would search the whole store every time, but Walmart made you choose what "department" you wanted. I ended up looking for kid's decorations for 5 minutes before I realized I was in the kid section. 


So the checklist! Where do you start? What do you get? The answer is all at this link: Target's Checklist. It organizes what you want by the room "Kitchen", "Entertainment", "Home", and then sub categories. I could write about it all day, but it would be quicker for you to look at it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment