Living Laughing and Loving Like Littlefield's

Living Laughing and Loving Like Littlefield's

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I Have Wedding's Coming Out My Ears!

I don't feel bad at all for planning my wedding now. I kid you not, there are more weddings lately than socks in my drawers. I actually love weddings, except when I know Dallin is leaving and won't be able to remind me how cool ours would be...anyways, so the biggest one lately is Kim getting engaged to Jesse Barton yesterday, Aug. 1st. He took on a scavenger hunt that ended at the temple with him and a ring. At first I was super against those two. haha I always am against Kim's choices but I already feel like Jesse is growing on me. I still don't like that his name. It's like a nic name for Jessica. I was thinking of going by Jessie for short at college but I can't now. That's not really a big deal though. So, anyways um...yeah she is having a rustic country wildflower theme. I love the idea and I can't wait to help her get started! I could seriously go to a wedding every weekend for the rest of the summer. Speaking of summer, it's almost over! I am kind of stressed with school starting. I haven't had anything big to worry about for a long time and now I'm freaking out! I have all my classes chosen. The only problem now is figuring out my work schedule. I am going to work at the electric shop and the classic 89 radio on campus. It will be perfect as soon as I can figure out my schedule. They want me 20 hours a week...which I could do if I quit at the electric shop...I would just feel really bad leaving. I feel like the electric shop is my home because I have worked here for a year and everyone treats me like family. He is going to call me back this week. I might have to take night classes. Ick. But I'm sure hard work will pay off :) I am taking Stats, Physical Science, Living Prophets, Comms 239, Contemporary Dance, and D&C. I might just have to quit at the electric shop....they pay so much better also...so it's a hard decision. I will pray about it. Um....so Dallin's misison is like 23 days away....no big deal right.....ugh. I'm going to miss him so much! He's been my other half for a long time now. I feel like when I need someone to talk some sense into me I talk to him. Now I'm going to be senseless! And I have tried talking to other boys but Dallin is SO unique! They always end up talking about themselves about a problem like their mom or something. I like how me and Dallin talk about general ways of life. About how people are and why they react to things. It's just so much more fulfilling than with others. So, I have a lot to look forward to, until then I can manage. It will be a really good opportunity to work on myself. I know he will come home so much more intelligent and strong and I want to keep up and/or even exceed his expectations (which are probably just being me with a strong testimony but I'll have a six pack and a testimony and a mean dinner menu!) haha I am excited for that time of my life and it is so fun to think about but I need to live in the moment now!...Gol...and this is what weddings do to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment