Living Laughing and Loving Like Littlefield's

Living Laughing and Loving Like Littlefield's

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Girl Who Lived...

Welp, I had such a fun day yesterday! Work was just work, but after work I went into Southtowne Mall and met my mom. We had dinner together at Olive Garden (our favorite!) and then I got my outfit and crown for my photoshoot on Wednesday (this was the original reason I went down). It was nice just having a mom/daughter dinner. We talked a lot about Adam getting married. Haha I was going to pay but she offered and I am trying really hard to save money; after I decided I should've paid. I'll learn from it for next time. So, on my way home I stopped by Macey's for gel and milk. When I was getting out of my car I shut the door hard next to my leg and it cut me pretty good.


So I had a gash in my leg when Dallin came over. Obviously later that night I fixed it up with those band aids. You can't tell but I had to use the white ones to pull the skin together because it was opened up a lot more then what you see. At first though I was just going to leave it, but Dallin thought it needed something so we went to Smith's to look. We didn't find anything, but we played around and it was fun! I was feeling super hyper for some reason so I would start to dance in the isle and he would join. That kind of love is the best! Where you forget the world around you and just play with your best friend. :)We're just a couple of nerds! After that we decided randomly to go to Harry Potter 7 Part 2. Lucky for us there was a showing right when we got there and there were plenty of open spots! We sat down in the perfect seats! Right in the middle of everything. Then some super annoying teenagers sat right behind us. Right when they got there they started talking super loud and annoying. From past experience I knew we should move before it was obvious we were moving because of them. We moved to the back of the Movie Theater. Ha we both realized it probably looked like we just wanted a place to make out, but whatever we didn't have to hear those kids...most of the time. When it started getting serious those kids started laughing way loud. I thought Dallin was going to go punch this one bigger girl. Mm yep that's my biggest pet peeve, loud people in a movie theater! Grr...anyways so we were able to cuddle and stretch out because there weren't that many people there! It was nice :) I hope I will always remember what it was like to cuddle with him. On the way home we were looking at my open wound :) and Dallin said "it's probably going to leave a scar". "I don't really mind scars, they remind me of good times :) so I hope this gash scars so I can remember it was the day I went to see the last harry potter with Dallin!" Then he said "The Girl Who Lived" haha I love him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment