Living Laughing and Loving Like Littlefield's

Living Laughing and Loving Like Littlefield's

Friday, July 15, 2011

Ketchup

I am so excited to get started on blogging. I haven't ever done it so maybe someday I will be able to make it cool. I don't know why I started one. I have a lot a lot of time at work and needed something to do and this is like a journal. So, to catch you up to this moment in time (then other posts can be in more description). Um, I am just about to start my sophomore year at Brigham Young University. I am dating Dallin Chad Littlefield (the funniest/sexiest man alive)! He leaves on his mission to Ghana, Accra on August 25th we have been dating since...February 16, 2008 :) since then it's been on and off but I am completely in love with him. I am super scared to be single once he leaves so I am keeping up on flirting with Donovan from work. Haha pretty sure we're just playing :) so I am going to study Communications with an emphasis in Broadcast Journalism. I am applying in the fall and have no idea what I am doing but we'll play it by ear. My brother Adam is not married, he is 26 and dating a girl named Amy. We all love her and are waiting for Adam to get over his issues and ask her already! Pablo and Steph are going to graduate from Idaho in a week and then move to Virginia for good :( but I will go visit them all the time...maybe? haha Kim wrote off Johnston (her missionary) for Jesse Barton. They sound pretty serious and I will support them if they choose to get married....but I would like her to marry a returned missionary honestly. As for my parents, mom is relief society president and working as a secretary at the seminary and institute and happy as far as I know. My dad is just working and trying to get involved in his kids life in whatever way he can. I love my family and life. I stress about money mostly...but it'll all work out somehow amazingly it always does.

No comments:

Post a Comment