Living Laughing and Loving Like Littlefield's

Living Laughing and Loving Like Littlefield's

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

We're Expecting!

I knew something was wrong the day I stopped loving food. Ever since I was a little girl, I would eat extra helpings if something tasted good enough. However, that all changed the day I became pregnant.

We decided to take the test a week after I had missed my period. I couldn't wait any longer I was so excited! So, we took the test during my lunch break. Dallin picked me up and I went straight to the bathroom as soon as I got home. Before I was finished using the restroom, Dallin had already looked at the results and had a wry smile across his face. He wouldn't just come out and say it. He made me decipher the instruction manual. 

Once we both knew, we couldn't believe it. Something was probably wrong. Maybe I didn't use it right. Could we get a false positive? I took another test the next morning and sure enough, another blue plus sign! 

I called my Mom in tears. I couldn't be more excited! 

We're pregnant!!!

Love,
The Littlefields

No comments:

Post a Comment