Living Laughing and Loving Like Littlefield's

Living Laughing and Loving Like Littlefield's

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

4 Months and Counting

I always love a good pregnancy update from others so here is my four month update. As of right now, I have gotten over most of my morning sickness. Not by my own efforts, but because of a heavenly combination of vitamin B6 and Unison right before bed. Not only do I sleep like a baby ;), but I also don't have morning sickness for most of the day. I still get a little queezy right before bed, but I'll take what I can get.

My stomach has definitely grown. Unfortunately, compared with other pregnant friends I feel like I look more like I'm 20 weeks rather than 16, but the bump is more fun for me and Dallin! He'll say hi to the baby and he swore last night he could feel the babies heart beat from his side of the bed. Haha I can't wait to see him hold his son or daughter for the first time! 

I really like grapefruit right now and snow cones! I weigh 158 lbs, which is still five pounds lighter then when I was first pregnant. My doctor doesn't seem too worried though. We find out the gender July 8th on Uncle Adam's birthday!

Love,
The Littlefields

No comments:

Post a Comment