Living Laughing and Loving Like Littlefield's

Living Laughing and Loving Like Littlefield's

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Open to Public!

Welcome one and all. I didn't ever think I would make this public. I figure what is it going to hurt though. I feel a bit like I need to be more conservative now. Now, that people will be reading this. Strangers. I am from a small town, and I like normal, no change, same friends, familiar lifestyle. This is stepping out into the world a bit. I don't know why but you should probably know some big things about me. I have a missionary serving for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I go to Brigham Young University. I am the most predictable Latter Day Saint. With the most predictable life, and I love it. I am confident so if you have questions just ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment