Living Laughing and Loving Like Littlefield's

Living Laughing and Loving Like Littlefield's

Monday, January 2, 2012

It's a New Year!

I am way excited for this next year! I have a feeling a lot of great things are going to happen. I hope to fall in love, begin to become the person I've always wanted to be, and make a lot of new friends! My new years resolutions are taking a picture everyday, writing in my journal everyday, and not eating any chocolate. So far so good! This is the year I won't see Dallin at all. And I have a very positive attitude about it! In February, next month on the 26th it will be 6 months since he has left, 1/4 of the way through his whole mission! It's going by fast! I am counting in 6 month marks! Which are clearly going by way way fast! I am feeling really positive about life right now! Money is really tight, but I have so much to be grateful for. Heck, I am grateful for being grateful! I have direction and passion and love in my life, and a lot of people are lacking in all three. I am really happy. I think a year from now, I will basically be the same but hopefully just more on the ball with things. I think keeping a journal will be good to help me see my growth. Well, there is a lot to be happy about. I hope to help those around me see the beauty in their life as well. I think even the small things that could upset your whole day can be change with the attitude, it will all work out in the end, just keep working. I am so happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment